Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Cause for Celebration 7: Robbie, Ruby and Jeru

On Tuesday 13 March 2012 Robbie and Ruby were hosts or should we say MCs for the Grey Lynn school assembly.

Robbie and Ruby showed great Resilience by not being afraid in talking to 350....and I mean 350 people!!!!!

Wow that's O for awesome. A very great achievement, in fact that's better then an achievement.




While the teachers were handing out the certificates Jeru was chosen from 33 people from room 11. He was chosen for showing resilience by being optimistic, cheerful and positive.

By David Ray and Max J

3 comments:

  1. Yes I though Robbie and Ruby were outstanding. Well done Jeru for your achievement. David and Max you would both make great media reporters.
    Congratulations everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Ruby and Robbie were really awesome.They were both very confident of speaking infront of alot of people!I hope I see more of your outstanding work up infront of the school.
    Jeru,I bet you will keep shining as you are already.Make sure you keep on doing what your MENT to during school time.Well done all of you!

    Jennifer:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are all setting a great example of how to be fantastic Year 6s. I agree that Jeru is super resilient. I have seen him play sport and he can take a knock or two and keep on going. I also think Robbie and Ruby did a fantastic job at hosting assembly and holding everyone's attention. They were both very focussed presenters.

    Keep up the fantastic work !

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete