Thursday, June 7, 2012

SCAMPER by Maxi

In Room 11 we have been doing a English and social studies hopscotch using Bloom's Taxonomy. My task was use SCAMPER to improve a mythical character. I did a Griffin. A Griffin is a mythical character which is a hawk and lion combined. SCAMPER is a creative thinking tool. S stands for substitute, C is combine, A is adapt, M is magnify modify and minify, P is put to another uses, E is eliminate, R is reverse. Hope you enjoy my slide show.

SCAMPER of a mythical figure by Max D from Room 11 on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Max,
    I have to say when you apply SCAMPER to your mythical character it appears lethal. You have certainly shown creativity in your thinking. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Max,

    that was a very creative SCAMPER about a Griffin.I love the way you wanted it to be a kids ride on the letter P.

    Keep up the good work!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete