Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Anouska's E.O.T.C story.


I could see the distorted bottoms of the kayaks popping up and down in the water above me. The light blue floor of the pool echoed in my mind as the sun pushed through the water. I could hear the swishing noise as the water thrusted against the side of the pool. The sound of my brain whizzing with excitement pushed through my mind. I felt my lungs screaming for air as I pushed frantically up towards the surface. Finally I am out from underneath the kayak.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on getting out from under the kayak whilst your lungs were screaming Anouska.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Awsome Anouska Amazing wow words it sounds like
    A. the book I'm reading andB.the book I was reading...
    CREAPY
    I did'nt go under but I think it was quite exiting!
    From Letisha!

    ReplyDelete