Thursday, April 3, 2014

Bob's Bush Camp By Cassie

On Tuesday the 1st of April Room 9 went to Bob's Bush Camp. Once we got there we got into groups and all went to our activities. My group's first activity was cooking. We split our group into 3s. In my group I got to do the cooking and Kaia and Holly made the fires. It was a hard time for them. We were making scones. They where delicious and we got to have tea. Our second activity was making the tripods to make a bivouac to stay the night. It was very hard. Our last activity was sawing with the pit saw and a two person saw. It was very very hard. I had a great time. Enjoy my movie!   By Cassie


New Project 2 from Room 11 on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cassie,
    What a great movie, I really like how you recorded yourself telling us about parts of the day. Fantastic Job! Bush Camp looks like heaps of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Cassie,
    I loved the way you sounded on the slide show. Next time you should add some music.

    Fromm your friends Minh Anh and Matthew

    ReplyDelete