Tuesday, July 22, 2014

LOST 1 By Kahma

I woke with a throbbing head in the middle of nowhere only trees and thorn bushes surrounded me. I had no memory of what had happened last night or the one before. I couldn't remember anything. If someone did this to me whoever they are clearly didn't want me to find my way home because I was lost. I had a million questions bubbling in my head but one replayed itself over and over again blocking the others out. Where was I? I looked at myself. My clothes were ripped, torn and covered in mud. My nails were equally caked with dirt, I was a mess. I decided that sitting down was not going to get me anywhere. So I decided to walk. I struggled, but I managed to heave myself up. I staggered at first then I started to pick up the pace with a light walk. As I trudged along my eyes suddenly caught sight of a guava tree. I could recognize it anywhere seeing I wanted to be environmentalist when I was older. It was about 27 metres away from me so I sprinted. My lungs said stop but my stomach said hurry up! When I finally reached the tree I realised the berries were too high and out of my reach...    

2 comments: