Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kate Richard

Kate Richard lived in Gisborne. She has one daughter called Liz Richard. She is 8 years old. Kate Richard is 35 and she is married to Jack Richard. She grew up with lots of brothers. She is the only girl in her family. She was an orphan and she doesn’t know who her parents were. Her oldest brother brought her up. She often imagined who her parents were. Jack went to war in 1939 and she missed him terribly. She was abandoned on a farm with her brothers. She moved with her brothers to New Zealand from Britain. 
One day a man knocked on the door a letter. It said: “Its Jack, I’m all right I miss you and my daughter. Are you still alright? love Jack". 
She was in a movie called ‘My Husband is at War’. There is a knock at the door Kate and Liz opened the door.
"Who are you?” she said.
”I’m your injured husband back from the war,”  said her husband.
“We missed you, never leave us again,” 
They took him to the hospital and he was really injured but he was all right because he with his daughter and wife.  

By Aryana, Year 6, 2010

4 comments:

  1. That was awsome!!!
    It was very informative and I liked how you said you imagined who your parents were.
    :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Aryana,

    Great narrative writing!! I really think it is an awesome piece of work because of the imformatoin you put in. My favorite bit was when she saw her husband at the door.

    Lots of smiley faces from Lucy :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Aryana,

    Great narrative you sure hooked me in. I love end you sure ended well.
    I want to read more so please keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Aryana great picture! I aso loved youre naritive too, I loved how you had lots of infomation good work Aryana keep it up.

    ReplyDelete