Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Zealand's newest colony! By Felix

Task: Imagine a continent has just been discovered. New Zealand has gained control of part of the new land and want to set up a colony. Design an ad to encourage New Zealanders to move there and help establish a colony.
Here is Felix's ad:


New New Zealand
Come to New New Zealand! 
We have lots of tropical fruits like mango-tango, 
peach-beach, strawberry-berry and we have these because we are right under the equator. 
You can choose where you want to live: countryside or city. We have lots of schools and new types of animals such as flying cats and super monkeys. 
Come now to New New Zealand!
We have a special offer. Come now and the first seventy people will get a free house, free car and $50,00 dollars!      
So come now and the first seventy people to the airport get their flight free too! 
So come now to New New Zealand. See you there!



9 comments:

  1. Hi Felix,
    This is amazing Felix you really convinced me to come to New New Zealand.I like how you named your fruit like mango tango and peach beach i thought that was really creative.I also like how you described the many good things at New New Zealand.
    Well done Felix!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Felix ,
    Felix I can tell that you put alot of effort into your work and that you are really creative i think you have reached Ruths standards. Keep up the hard work !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Felix!
    Wow great work Felix! I can tell that you have put a lot of effort in to your work. I thought it was cool that you put an offer to persuade the reader to come. Well done keep up the good work!!
    Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Felix,
    I really liked your descriptive language! I also thought it was really creative how you said you get all this free stuff because people would probably have to leave all their things behind. It was very convincing and I definitely would go there, would you? Keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work I wish I was in new new zealnd
    very convincing and creative.
    From Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. helo felix

    i think you worked really hard and i like how said there were new typs of pets like flying cats and super monkey

    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI FELIX!!!
    That was so cool how you named your land New New Zealand.You really put a lot of effort into this piece of work.I want to be one of the first 70 people there.

    FANTASTIC WORK FELIX!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grey Lynn school CharlotteThursday, August 11, 2011

    hi guys, Its like I'm in a diffarent country here in Hong Kong just like your world Felix except everything is a mix of English and Chinese so were not doing to bad on communication, basically Hong Kong is alot like a differant universe to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Charlotte:)
    It is nice to hear from you Charlotte.It seems really different from here. I hope you have a awesome time over there!!

    (I am sure room 11 hope you have a good time too)!

    ReplyDelete