Friday, August 8, 2014

The day Saki came to school. By Matthew

Today my cat Saki came to school. He followed me across Great North Road. He joined us at P.E. He was trying to join in with skipping and then followed us back to class. At 10:00am he wandered into Room 9 and did maths with us.  He loved having all the attention and scratches. He even sat on my lap while doing maths with Ruth. He started hiding behind the couch. At one stage one of my friends told me he wandered into Room 11. Then Tracy (my mum) came to pick him up but Saki didnt want to leave.  I gave him a cuddle, said "Bye Saki", and he went home.



By Matthew

2 comments:

  1. hi Matthew wow matthew that is amzaing
    from Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matthew I really liked when saki came to school
    From Cassie

    ReplyDelete