Tuesday, September 16, 2014

What am I?

What am I ?



You keep my teddies warm, you help me sleep and you also keep me warm.
You are quite big and snuggly you make me sleep for an extra 20 minutes.
You lie on my bed all day all night and you are made from cotton.
At night you lie on me for about twelve hours while I sleep.
What am I thinking about?                                                                                                                                                                   

4 comments:

  1. It was really good. I think it's a blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leo,
    Great discription on what I think is your blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Leo,

    Great description. I guess it is a duvet?

    :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi leo,

    good describing writing.

    I guess it was a duvet?

    ReplyDelete