Monday, November 10, 2014

big boys toys.

On Saturday I went to big boys toys.
First we went to the driven hall, we saw lots of cars and jet skis and motorbikes. My favourite car was the Mclaren p1. There were many cars there, there were big, small, flash, fast and slow.
It was busy. Then we got doughnuts and then we watched the stunts in the action arena with my donuts that I ate quickly. Then we went to electronic hall and looked at some stuff there. Then went back to the driven hall and got a signature from the stunt guy. Then we looked at more cars and I queued up to get Scott Dixons signature and then I got a signature and a photo. Then we went to hall 6 and looked in there.
After that we left and went back home.
By Alex.

9 comments:

  1. hi Alex.
    great blog post and i like doughnuts like you and must of had a great time.
    from Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex.
    you must of had a great time and i like doughnuts is well. bye
    From Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi alex,
    great writing! I went to big boys toys on sunday and i think it was great myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Alex,

    You must have had a spectacular time.
    You are very lucky to have your photo and signature with Scott Dixon.

    Keep it up, Shaan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alex,

    You are awesome!

    Shaan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alex,
    I liked how you described everything so well!
    What colour was the Mclaren p1?
    What car did Scott Dixon drive?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi alex
    sounds like fun hope i can go to it next year like bthe picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Alex,
    We wish we could be there, stop talking about doughnuts its making us hungry!
    From Mila and Kassidy

    ReplyDelete