Monday, December 8, 2014

Missing

I was only eleven when it happened my life was wonderful just me and my mum but it all changed.The land died around me, grass disapeared,trees were cut down,and the sky turned grey and never turned blue again. It always rained the rain drops were like tears,they fell because they the sky was sad and felt and it felt sorrow.The land's joy was long forgotten. Hate had blinded people,  temptation for riches was hard to resist and because of it we all had to pay a price.My price was my family the greed for money had gone to far they had robbed me of my happiness, I HAD NOTHING. I shattered into a million pieces at the sound of my mothers name when the man had told me she was gone the memory still haunts me to this day.  that night I stared into the flames of the burning fire and as I watched, the wood melted into ash  just
like my heart and something inside me snapped and from then on I was determined to find the person who'd taken my mother from me I would not rest until I found them... 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kahma,
    Your story is amazing to read and we both can't get
    over the rich language. Also it is very sad.

    ReplyDelete