Thursday, February 27, 2014

One person who I would like to meet in history By Anouska

One person who I would like to meet in history would be Tutankhamun. What was it like to be the king and rule all of Egypt and the young age of 9? I would love to have servants put my dishes away for me! Or what about doing your homework for you! It would be wonderful if you could ban having to eat over-cooked, slimey brussel sprouts across the whole nation! Everyone could munch on sweet cake instead. How wonderful the world would be?!

Anyway... You could have a king sized bed. You could eat anything you wanted! Now, of course it was dangerously hot in Egypt so he should have got his servants to make a pool and collect the water from the river Nile!

I wouldn't be good and ruling all that dust covered land, I just don't like bossing people around... except my sister.

By Anouska




1 comment:

  1. Your writing is really stimulating Anouska. F A N T A S T I C .
    I'm impressed.
    (your mum)

    ReplyDelete