Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Wolf Teeth Part One by Kaia



Tracy's cold hands reached out so far that they leaned over the edge of the ragged bed. Hurriedly Beackmore leaned over and pushed her daughter's hands back onto the moth-eaten sheets.
"I need to find him," panted Tracy her ash grey face staring into Beackmore's steady green eyes.
"Your father's dead" Beackmore replied firmly, "You can't risk going out there again. The wolves'll eat you and I can't lose another family member."
Tracy was firm about this but Beackmore wouldn't let her go. Tracy raised her body so that her face was level with Beackmore's.
"Dad's not dead I know" said she.
"But nobody could survive in 'that place'," protested Beackmore.
"Well he could survive unless Orange abandoned him," Tracy replied.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Kaia,
    You're story is really gripping and I felt like i was in the story.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunter & Oska & JakobWednesday, February 26, 2014

    hi Kaia wonderful writing it makes me want to read part two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaia!
    WOW! I love all the ajectives! Its very discriptive! Now im wondering who Orange is and when will you do a part 2!
    GREAT WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kaia!
    I love all the fabulous words you have used! You GRABBED my attention straight away. Looking forward to Part 2.
    :) Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kaia -- That's a wonderful story that really grips you right away. I wonder what happens next...
    Mummy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kaia, That is a wonderful story that really grips right away. I wonder what happens next...
    Mummy

    ReplyDelete