Friday, August 31, 2012

What's your sentence? By Jennifer

We were fascinated by a school that had students write sentences that summed up their lives and the type of person they wish to be. Their sentences were interesting, motivating and fabulous. We decided to write our own sentences that summed up the type of person we want to be. We thought about what we what to define us and what we want to be remembered for. We think you will be impressed!

We hope you enjoy the slideshow.


What's Your Sentence from Room 11 on Vimeo.

8 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your video clip on 'What's your sentence' it certainly made me reflect on my own behaviour and the behaviour of others.

    I love quotes. Here is one for you:

    'One who learns from one who is learning drinks from a running stream.'

    This is an American Indian proverb.

    Go Room 11!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Despite constant disappointment and failure he still tried to get his kids to clean their rooms."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these sentences. I'll have to think about mine. Keep up the great blog. Brenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love the work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and thoughtful sentences. Well done room 11

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Room 11

    Your sentences was interesting and great.

    That was some great sentences

    By Nami andChealesa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I love the fact that you are doing such a lot of work to know who YOU really are, and not what others want you to be. I have been through the schooling system(a little while ago) and I wish I had a teacher who did this activity with me.

    My sentence would be:

    She loves with a fierce heart and owns all her words.

    Keep up the amazing work and live your sentences...Deeds not words.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Fellow Grey Lynn Primary students, This is Rosie ( The one who used to come here) Come to see the new awesome Year 6's work. I love this video and the effort you guys put into your sentences. Good job guys and keep it up and hope you are enjoying being Year 6's :D

    ReplyDelete