Friday, July 20, 2012

Luge Crash by Matt W

When I crashed into the sand bank on the luge I could see my luge cart bewilderd with sand. In the background I could see the trees briskly waving about. I tasted the salty, crunchy sand that had been flung into my mouth. I could hear the rattling of other luge carts as they hurled past me. I could smell nothing for my nose was blocked. I could feel my hands losing grip of the handles as I was hurtled forward as a cluster of sand was thrown at me and on to my helmet. It started seeping though.
By Matt W

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful writing Matt I felt I was there. That it was me tasting the salty crunchy sand. Writing is effective when it does that. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Matt, I agree with Mr Barker - it felt like I was on the luge with you. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete