Monday, May 13, 2013

Vietnam by Nina


Lights flashed and sunburned tourists hopped across the road talking and pointing at the sights. Endless rows of scooters rushed past me, their horns beeping all the time. Locals bellowed at me from the crowded sidewalk trying to sell motorbikes and fans even through they could see I was in the middle of a busy road trying to get across.  Hot, sweaty and nervous, I thought over and over of the one rule of crossing the road for tourists in Veitnam. Keep on walking. Wind,caused by the scooters, swished around me.  Hundreds of them sped past, leaving me behind as I looked on in pure amazement. 

By Nina

2 comments:

  1. What a vivid piece of writing Nina. I can picture the scene clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,looks like it was really busy in vietnam,was it?

    ReplyDelete