Wednesday, September 18, 2013

St lukes food hall by Marie, Harry, and Luka

The smell of spicy hot curry snorts up my nose as the sticky fried rice sticks on my hands. The loud sound of fire booming thunders into my ears as phones start to buzz repeatedly. The intense smell of warm, crispy doughnuts fills the air as my brain freezes from the cold refreshing ice cream. People surround me as they munch on their food slowly, in the corner of my eye are teenagers texting on their new shiny phones with laughter and chatter. As I'm walking to my table, I can feel the heaviness of   my plate and the coldness of my icy cold drink.


7 comments:

  1. Wow Marie,Harry and Luka,
    i really agree with you it was fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie,Harry and Luka

    loved your transiosions you did it was great. Also like the sentenses really good hope you like mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marie, Harry and Luka,

    Great sentences.
    Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah,

      Thanks for the kind comment!!

      Delete
  4. Hi guys,

    Awesome wow words you guys could become world famous writers together. Think about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kahma,

      Thanks for the great comment.

      Delete