Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Food Hall By Maya, Gwyneth and Aum.

The toddlers melting ice cream dropped on to the dreadful ground with a splat. Teenage kid's phones buzzing in their undiscovered pockets. The warm scent of sugary, crispy donuts exits out of the cloudy oven.The fresh summer taste of strawberries from the smoothies glide and streak down my throat. As I sat down, I felt a sticky, gooey bubble-gum sticking to my firm, dense, plastic chair as I touched it with my delicate fingers. As I meandered, people dodged though the crowd in the jam-packed food court. I sniffed the aroma as the  teenagers hurled their old food in the bin. My tastebuds sprang up as the savoury of salty, buttery popcorn manipulated on my tongue. The solid gold coins in my pocket thrusted into my thighs.





1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Maya, Gwyneth and Aum,
    Your selection of adjectives to describe some of the foods at the foodhall has made my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete