Friday, September 20, 2013

Will M story review

Yesterday I read a story called UFO. It was about the discovery of the ufos and around the world invasions as well as dead aliens. The most interesting part of the book was mostly the questions. As I was reading I found lots of cool pictures. The front of the book was called Mysteries in the Skies. One of my favourite parts was when the soldiers were trying to run away from an unidentified flying object which is a U.F.O.Some interesting words were object, saucers, reported and aliens. I gave this a four out of five star rating.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Will,
    Wow! that book sounds so interesting. Do you believe in U.F.O's ? Aliens?
    Science Fiction is my favourite thing to read and I never miss a movie with that as a theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow will great work
    from Ben in your class

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI William

    well done I really like your story review.Keep up the good. and great WOW words

    ReplyDelete