Monday, September 23, 2013

The history behind Hannah's and Gwyneth's name.

The History of Hannah's and Gwyneth's name.


Gwyneth: My name dosen't have any history behind it because my mum just liked the name Gwyneth. My  middle name, which is Justine, was picked by my dad. He just added a 'e' at the end of his name to make my middle name. My last name which is K******* is a family name from my mum's side.







Hannah: My first name was picked because my mum and dad liked the name Hannah because you could spell it backwards. My middle name Mae was picked by my parents because they found May a lucky month, also my mum's grandma was called May. My last name, which is A*** is a family name from my Dad's side.



By Hannah and Gwyneth.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah and Gwyneth,

    It was interesting to read about the history behind your names. I have taught both of you and did not know those stories! You learn something new everyday!

    Two beautiful names for two beautiful girls.

    Keep blogging!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete