Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The History Of My Name By Marie and Anetema

Marie and Anetema
MARIE:
As you may know my name is Marie U****, but my full name is Sose Marie Fina Jane  U****. The Sose is from my nana that passed away a few years ago. Marie is my school name, which is my aunty's name. Fina is my other aunty's name and Jane is my cousin's name. Unasa is my dad's surname and one of my uncle's is called U*** too, and thats how I got my names.

ANETEMA:
My name was made up by my mum and dad. I got my name from my grandmother and also my grandfather. My grandmother's name is Aneveli and my grandfather's name is Tema. The Ane is from my grandmother's name and the Tema is from my grandfather's name and that makes Anetema. My last name is Tu'u*** L*****. The tu'u*** is from my dad's side it is my dad's grandfather's last name. The L**** is from my mum's grandmother's last name, and thats how I got my names.



No comments:

Post a Comment