Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Alice's Bio Poem

WALT: summarise information


Read Alice's poem that summarises herself


Alice
Kind, small, bubbly and sensitive,
Daughter of Shirley and Grant, sister of Lucy,
Who feels strongly about ballet, her school work and her family,
Who needs love from her family, laughter from her friends and the chance to dance every day,
Who gives joy to her friends, help to others and love to her family,
Who fears spiders, any insects and bears,
Who would like the environment to be clean, people to learn from their mistakes and animal cruelty to stop!!
Who comes from New Zealand, and lives in Grey Lynn.


3 comments:

  1. HI ALICE:)
    Fantastic Bio poem now that I've read your bio poem my knowledge about
    you is way better:) (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alice,
    Very interesting bio poem.I have learnt what you like,and love doing in your life and spare time.I now know that you would like the environment to be clean and warn people for their mistakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice I really think that your personal voice is coming through. I think that you should be very proud its really enjoyable to read. I think that it is a marvelous piece of work! Good job :D

    ReplyDelete