Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sam's Bio Poem

WALT: summarise information

Sam has summarised himself with this poem! Enjoy...


Sam, 
Athletic , funny and fast. 
Son of Mike and Sarah and stepson of Miriama.
Lover of all sport, homemade burgers, books and swimming.
Feels strongly about his pets, peoples’ feelings and littering.
Who needs exersise to release energy, raspberry drop lollies and company.
Who pays attention to others, gives support and kindness.
Who fears nightmares, crime and wasps.
Who would like to be an All Black, be happy and have two kids.
Who comes from Wellington and lives in Auckland, New Zealand.



7 comments:

  1. Cool poem! I must remember to make you some burgers... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ,sam i never have knowen that you are scared of wasps it would be pretty EPIC to see you freak out if you see a wasp.i think that you would make a awesome all black

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sam,
    Your bio poem tells me lots of stuff i never knew about you.I think you would be an amazing All black player if you ever become one.(which i think you will:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I never knew you liked homemade hamburgers I do to

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Bio poem Sam. It's good to see how you have changed since Year 4. The homemade hamburgers seem to be a theme but I love them too. I even make "fake" Big Mac sauce for my kids and they love it!

    Keep writing. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sam
    I didn't know some of the things about you especilly what your fears are. I know you would make an amazing All Black from what I've seen your an awesome tackler

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sam,
    I think all of those things suit you,but I
    never knew that you are afraid of wasps

    ReplyDelete