Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Georgia's Bio Poem

WALT: summarise information


Georgia summarised herself with this poem!


Georgia
Sensitive, silly, animal lover, loves her food.
Daughter of Tagi & Brian, sister of Max.
Lover of drawing, Tairua, laughter and adventure.
Who feels strongly against animal cruelty and racism.
Who gives thoughtful presents, and ideas to people who are stuck.
Who fears sharks, Micheal Jackson and hairy spiders.
Who would like a cell phone to contact people easier, to stop all gangs in New Zealand and to free all caged chickens.
Who comes from New Zealand and lives in Auckland.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Georgia,
    Your bio poem tells me lots and lots about you and what you like and hate in life.I think i know why you don't really like Micheal Jackson,not cause his songs but his looks!!Also really cool photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Georgia now I know a lot more about you than before ( not that I knew much about you anyway )I really agree with you about Michael Jackson being scary ( he looks like a clown )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgia I love your poem. I think that it is really creative and funny. I also agree with you on that Michael Jackson is scary. I can't wait to hear more of your writing. :D

    ReplyDelete