Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ariana's Bio Poem

WALT: summarise information

Ariana has summarised herself with this bio poem


Ariana
Bubbly, kind, caring and funny.
Daughter of Jo-anne and Listin, and sister of Trey.
Who likes baking brownies, eating sushi and painting.
Who feels strongly about her friends and family, and camping in the great outdoors.
Who needs help and support with her learning and idols to look up to.
Who gives joy and respect to outher.
Who fears snakes, spiders (poisonous) and jelly fish.
Who would like a luge going from the top to the bottom of New Zealand.
Who comes from New Zealand and lives in Grey Lynn, Auckland.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Ariana - sounds like you! Can't wait to go camping with you in the holidays. Hey I wanted to say to you, and all other Year 6's - I went to the fundraising movie the other night and I loved your movie! You all looked so gorgeous on the big screen, I loved your comments and you made us smile and laugh a lot. I'm proud to be part of the Grey lynn school community. Thank you!!!
    Julie (Jaime and Paloma's Mum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ari i think there is not a word that is not like you at all in the bio poem above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ariana,
    I think you are very bubbly,kind,really caring and
    sooooo funny.I agree with you about your fears they are even scary looking at them,And mostly touching them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ari,
    i really enjoyed reading your bio poem, a couple of days ago I went to the beach and saw some poisonous jellyfish, blue bottles, i'm scared of them as well!
    From Lola!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ariana

    Your poem explains yourself very well. I really enjoyed it and I think you are super clever.
    From Thomas

    ReplyDelete