Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Alex Rider books are the best. By Cameron


One day I went to see my grandma and granddad in Carterton. Before I got on the plane, I wanted to get a book. I chose Alex Rider: Ark Angel by Anthony Horowitz.

It is about a teenaged spy who has to save peoples lives rapidly from different things. I like it because it has heaps of action in it and I like the main character. He would be an amazing friend.
Anthony Horowitz also writes Graphic novel which I am looking forward to reading. I bet they're good.
There are tonnes of other books by him too.

And that is why I love the Alex rider series

by Cameron

9 comments:

  1. Hi Cameron,

    Obtaining a book series that you like is always good value. Well done. Reading is the Key so great to see you so motivated. Carterton is a great place to live. I love the Wairarapa especially the Tararua Ranges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cameron
    I saw you read that book in class and I noticed that you were really in to it. It sounds really cool keep up good the reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it that you like reading books cause I like reading books keep up the good work!!!

    from, year 6 in 2010

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Cameron,
    It is a great feeling to discover an author you love has written a series of books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting i have nastalga!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, see a doctor ASAP!

      Hope you are enjoying Ponsonby George. Make sure you come and visit really soon :)

      Delete
  6. Hi Cameron,

    that book sounds really good!I should get that out one day and read it!I guess its your favourite book you've ever read?!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi cameron
    that book looks really cool I hoop it was great

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cameron, thanks for the information on your book, we are always looking for new series to read in our house. Have you read the 39 clues books? They are a favorite and I am loving the hunger games at the moment. Books are a great opportunity to experience other worlds without leaving your cosy bed !

    ReplyDelete