Friday, February 10, 2012

Cause for Celebration 3: Otto


In the holidays I went to Canberra, Australia to play futsal. We took two teams called Rio (the team I was in) and Sampa. Rio came 5th out of 8 teams but we were so close to getting into the quarter finals. I scored 5 goals. I played up 2 years this means I was playing with 11 year olds and I was only 9. Our goalkeeper got MVP (most valuable player) out of everyone there. We won two games and lost the rest. The wining team was called the New South Wales Lightening.
By Otto

4 comments:

  1. Talofa Otto, first thing....love that soccer ball! (is it a photo or do you own it) Win or lose you must of had a great time, making new friends and doing it in another country. Lucky you!! Cool parents?? If you have photos of your trip you could post it next time. Have a great year.
    I will try and check in on your class blog later. Otalani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Otto

    sonds like you had a great weekend and
    sounds like you love to play futsal
    great job for wining
    hope you win next time you go hehehe :]

    from Eva and Mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Otto
    I cannot believe you got in to an older team you must be really good.
    We think you must of had a great time.
    We hope to find you in another big game.

    From Celia & Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Otto,

    playing Futsal in Australia must be alot of fun!To be in a higher age group and playing should take alot of effort.
    Well done for trying your best!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete