Monday, June 23, 2014

Bob's Bush Camp By Minh Anh

I bumped my head as I concentrated on carrying the wood back to the fire, I was concentrating so much to not drop the wood that I forgot how low the roof was. The heat of the fire was like a candle next to my face. I felt like in 10 seconds I was going to melt into a puddle. The gridle scones smelt buttery and sweet. The tea was warm and looked delicious . When I tasted the gridle scones with strawberry jam and butter on top, it was so yum I ate a second scone and drank my tea. Gridle scones with tea goes really well together. Mr. Hawthorne was bellowing instuctions at us if we don't get it right but most of the time he was a great man. I enjoyed cooking the gridle scones.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah we had a good time cool experience and a great describing story you writ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your story Minh Anh, Angie and Nathania R13

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Minh Anh,
    Great job .
    It was really descriptive , and painted a picture in my head .
    Holly : )

    ReplyDelete