Wednesday, June 18, 2014

High Ropes by Tama

Yeah Yeah! We are at Birkenhead Leisure Centre. The first thing we did was go down stairs to the rock climbing room. We ate some morning tea then we got into our groups 1, 2 and 3. When we got into our groups we found out what activity we were doing. My group was doing high ropes first. When we got to the high ropes we got into our gear and then the instructor told us what courses we were allowed to do. We were allowed to do the: centipede/floating islands/spiderweb/and there was the beam. The first one I did was the spiderweb. I got clipped up with the harness and I climbed. I was got tired but I never gave up. I was still climbing but then I yelled, "Can I come down." Then I leaned back and dropped. I felt like I was flying until I touched the ground. Next one I did was the centipede and that's even harder because it wiggles but that didn't stop me and I'm just two steps away from finishing it and I do it . When I made it up I leaned back to jump. To be continued................  here's some photos!!!!!!!!! BY TAMA

No comments:

Post a Comment