Monday, June 30, 2014

Getting an XBox One for my birthday present!

Last Sunday, my Mum and Dad bought me my early birthday present, while I was at my grandparents' house. When my Mum and Dad were at my house, my grandad dropped me off at my house. Then my Mum told me to close my eyes. Then I opened it and it was an… XBox One! I was so excited and I got  5 games. The games were Forza Motorsport 5, Kinect Sports Rivals and Titanfall. As well, on my birthday I got FIFA 14 and Angry Birds Star Wars. Forza Motorsport 5, Kinect Sports Rivals, FIFA 14 and Angry Birds Star Wars were rated as G and Titanfall was rated R16 so my Mum had decided to sell it. Then my uncle had came over to plug it in to our 55" Samsung LED Smart 3D TV and to set it up. Then yesterday was our first day playing it. We first played Forza Motorsport 5. I was a Subaru BRZ which had 500 horsepower. We had raced at the Top Gear test track and 4 other tracks. We started off and I had zoomed past at the time where it was straight and nearly got to 7th gear at over 150 mph which is over 245 km/h. Then I went past the finish and I finished in 10:15. There was a bit of damage to my car but the game was awesome. My favourite game at the moment is FIFA 14 because there has been some games I've played with my brother that have been  awesome. We have scored some really good goals. It's just like the real FIFA. By Shaan. Here are pictures of the console with the Kinect and my favourite 4 games.

No comments:

Post a Comment