Thursday, September 27, 2012

Egyptian Fashion by Olivia

My Homework Project

In room 11 we all did a homework project about Ancient Egypt. I chose to do my project on Ancient Egyptian fashion and beauty. We had to do it in three weeks. We brought our projects to school to show everyone what we learnt. We all presented our work in a very unique and creative way. I presented my work as a life sized dress and wrote all of my facts on the flaps that were on my dress. When we shared our projects we put a comment sheet on our desk next to it and we would walk around the classroom and comment on each other's project. I got six comments and those six comments were:

-Hi Olivia, your project was well presented and the facts were interesting. From Emma.

-Livi, your dress is a very,very cool way to present your facts on Egypt's fashion. With the flaps you can open it makes the dress stand out. Well done Livi. From Jennifer.

-Hi Olivia, very smart idea. You have thought outside the box. From Anton.

-Hi Olivia, I love the way you presented you project, it looks amazing. From Annabella.

-Olivia, you have done some excellent research into Egyptian clothes and makeup. Well done. From Ruth.

-Olivia I thought your project was really original and I didn't know any of the facts. From Emily.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia,
    It's obvious you put a lot of thought and effort into your presentation. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia,
    A very thoughtful and creative response

    ReplyDelete