Thursday, September 27, 2012

Egyptian homework By Jaime

Hi people.

Today im going to tell you about my homework and how I made it.
Firstily I had to pick an Egyptian topic out of:
writing
magic + medicine
fashion [clothes]
people
pyramids

And lots more topics.

I picked writing the reason why I picked writing was because it is interesting and weird.
When I got home...I did not do my home work. The next day I did not do my homework. The next day I did not not do my homework and so on.
"MUM MY HOMEWORK HAS TO BE HANDED IN 3 DAYS AND I HAVE ONLY DONE MY PLAN!!!!!!!!!" 
My mum replied saying, "Then hurry up". I rushed over to the computer and started typing to make my question cards.
Then my dad told me that he had finished making my pyramid. "YES!" I said to myself.
Finally it was finished I printed out my question cards and put them in a little bag.

Now I'm going to tell you how my homework works. It is a board game and this is the aim of the game: first one to the top. If you land on a green spot you have to answer one of the quistion cards if you get it wrong you have to go back to the closest coner but if you get it correct you roll again.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jaime,

    Well done on getting your family involved in your homework - they pyramid looks awesome. I love how you have made your presentation interactive by making this a question and answer game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great idea Jaime.

    ReplyDelete