Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Egyptian Homework Project by Annabella


In Room 11 we did homework projects and we had 3 weeks to do it.
We all choose a different Egyptian topic to do, I choose beauty and fashion.
I made a long white dress and safety pinned Egyptian facts on to it.
When we brought our homework project to school we laid them out on our desk with a comment sheet for people to comment on.
These were the comment that people wrote on my comment sheet:

- Hi Annabella, I really loved how you pinned your facts onto a dress you made yourself! Great work- Jennifer

- Hi Annabella, I love your project! Its so informative and creative how you made an actual dress!- Celia

- Hi Annabella, I love your project. And its so creative how you made an actual dress!- Mia V

- I its quite impressive that you made this all by yourself! I can see you've put in a lot of effort- Briar

- Hi Annabella, your presentation is AWESOME! Also your facts were really cool + interesting!- Emily

-Hi Annabella, I can tell you put a lot of hard work in it. Well done.- Langi

By Annabella



2 comments:

  1. A very creative way of presenting information

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annabella yes very creative way to present a project.Welcome to room 11 and grey Lynn school you have fitted in very well you are just like the other girls (good).

    From a fallow class mate Anton

    ReplyDelete