Friday, September 21, 2012

My Egyptian Project By Otto

Four weeks ago we were given a task to make an amazing Egyptian project. We had to choose from Gods and Goddesses, Mummies (which was very scary), Egyptian myths, Famous Pharaohs, The Nile,  Magic and Medicine, Writing, Food and Drink, Toys and Games, Beauty and Fashion, The Pyramids and home life. We were marked out of 20. Straight away I knew that I was going to do the pyramids. I was very pleased with the outcome. The pyramids are velcroed on so you can remove them. Here some pictures of my work and my feed back.

Comments

Good work Otto I like how you had good and clear facts. From Matt W

I liked how you presented the facts on the pyramids. From Jeru

I like how they are de-tachable. From Jordan

I like how its 3-D. From Jaime

Hey Otto I like the way your facts are spread around and interesting keep up the good work. From Salote


This is pro how you can lift up the pyramids and great facts. From Eva


By Otto

2 comments:

  1. Hi Otto,

    I love how you incorporated the shape of the pyramids into your presentation and the mix of typed and handwritten information. Making the pyramids detachable also means more people can access your project. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Otto,

    I can see you have put a lot of effort into presenting and researching your topic!

    I love how you have presented your findings in a 3D layout!

    Keep up all your hard work!

    ^_^ Matua Bryan

    ReplyDelete