Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Home work projects by Matt.w and Cam

In room 11 we did a homework project on ancient Egypt.We did Egypt because we are doing our production on Egypt. We had 3 weeks to complete and bring in our project were we would get marked out of 20. After we brought in our homework projects we shared them and people gave us feedback.

Matt got 5 comments
I liked your project. The facts were very interesting. From Anton
I thought your presentation was very organized and you had lots of amazing facts. From Emily
I thought your presentation was very cool and your facts were good. From Otto
I love it how your facts were in a pyramid. From Cameron
I like the way you brainstormed questions you wanted answered and then found the answers. From Ruth

Cam got 5 comments
I like your presentation. It's all spaced out nicely. I liked your amount of facts. From Madeline
I can tell you put a lot of effort into your project. I can tell it is you own writing. Very interesting. From Ruth
I liked how you presented your project. It looks amazing. From Annabella
I liked the background pictures and the facts in a pyramid. From Hugo
Matt's Project
It looks awesome. From Jaime


Cameron's Project

2 comments:

  1. Hello Matt and Cam,
    Your projects make me want to visit Room 11 so I can read more. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cameron and Matt,

    You have lovely and interesting ways to present your information on Egypt.I lo've your feed back that you got from your friends too.

    Wonderful work!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete