Monday, September 24, 2012

My homework project by Emma

For three weeks I was sorting information and publishing it on a poster. My homework project was on famous Pharaohs. I learnt heaps about Pharaohs.

Here are some of my comments from my class mates.
My first comment was from Sasha she said: ''I loved the presentation of your poster and how it was in your own words.''
The next comment was from Cameron he said: ''I like your project alot but I like the Egyptian writing the most.''
Salote said: ''Hi Emma I like your drawing of cleopatra.''
This is what Mia V thought ''I really like your project and I love your drawing,keep up the good work.'' My second to last comment was from Jennifer. She said: ''Hey Emma! I love your poster because you had wonderful facts and pictures.''
My last comment was from Hugo. He said: ''I like the temples and the Egyptian writing."

By Emma.  

2 comments:

  1. Well done Emma it looks fabulous. I will be down to view it first hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Emma,
    Your poster has impact! Like Mr Barker, I will have to have a closer look.

    ReplyDelete