Friday, May 9, 2014

Azure: The magnificent Ocean

As my teacher reads about the wonderful sea, I listen very carefully as she talks about all the amazing sea creatures. I closed my eyes and imagined...a few minutes later I opened them. To my surprise I was under the SEA!!!! It was spectacular. Turtles were swaying smoothly this way and that way, dolphins were playing happily with their families. Just then the sun shimmered on the ocean. Fish suddenly came out of no where and started swirling around me gingerly just like the wind although I was under the sea. The fish's scales sparkled like more than a thousand sands. It was so very fabulous. A few minutes later it turned pitch black dark and all the fish, turtles, dolphins.... well mainly every sea creature, swam away swiftly like a cheetah praying for its food although I wasn't on land. I was all alone in the dark ocean, I was so terrified that a shiver ran up my spine. I screamed and screamed as loud as I could but there was no use so I cried hopelessly. Suddenly someone touched me so gingerly, I opened my eyes slowly. I saw every one staring at me strangely, then the bell rang for lunch. Everyone raced out the door except for me, I stayed in the class and thought to myself of what would it be like to live in the ocean, learning new things from it, playing with the sea creatures also singing with the ocean. Ahhhh, oh what would I give to live in the beautiful ocean!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Those are some amazing adjectives! I love how you described the fish and how you compared things underwater to things on land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Azure
    That was a very descriptive piece of writing Azure! Keep up the good work!
    Kaia and Leo

    ReplyDelete