Monday, May 5, 2014

THE DOOMED VOYAGE by Harry

I hold a small painting of my family in my hand. It ripples violently, then flies out of my hand. I  peer ahead of our doomed ship. A massive wave swamps the deck washing many over board and snapping our front mast. The ship leans forward, and then the rotted ropes that support the mast snap and the ship is flung back. I go to my room. Water is nearly up to my knees, and many pieces of furniture are going every where. Everyone screams for dear life. Lightning strikes the back of our boat turning it into a violent blaze that lights the night. I pray to Neptune for this storm to stop! For this murderous storm to stop! Why did I have to go on this voyage?Why? WHY!?!?

7 comments:

  1. wow why did he go on that voyage nice writing harry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harry
    Awesome !!!
    it really painted a pic in my head.
    I loved it.
    Holly : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi harry I really like your story I wonder what happens it's so cool Maia ethan and josh

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool hazza,
    What an awesome story although I hope your voyage didn't actually go like that…
    :{

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you described the storm it felt like I was really there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Harry,
    I love how you described the wave swamped the deck and how the painting flew out of your hands

    ReplyDelete