Thursday, May 8, 2014

Journey On The silver sail (part one) by Felix

I'm an ordinary 19 year old. I've got short brown hair and I always wear my nice leather coat every were I go.
"Ah!" The fresh sea air filled my nose, I was sitting at the port waiting for my greatest hero, Robby Cutlass. Who is Robby Cutlass? He's just the champion of the the entire ocean.  It is said that he caught a sail fish with his bare hands, and he is coming to my town today!!! Unfortunately for people just arriving I was not the only one excited. The whole dock was teaming with people, the shouts of excitement got louder and louder until someone screamed, "There he is!" Lucky for me I was at the front of the humongous crowd, so I had a very good view of his ship, one of the finest galleons in the world, the Silver Sail. As his ship docked there was a whoop of excitement over the crowd. Then he called off his ship, "There's a sale on the main deck. Below deck you are free to explore but please do not go in my office. There is also food in the cabins, now… let the party begin!" I rushed over to the vessel just before getting trampled by the over excited crowd. I was on deck. All the tables were full of stuff to sell. Most of the tables didn't interest me, but then something caught my eye...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Felix, awesome story, I love the ending, it was really mysterious, I can't wait to see the next part.
    From Toby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear felix i loved how you ended your story whith an exreme cliff hanger and the hero status of said robby cutlace just adds to it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi felix
    your story was very interesting and you described great.

    ReplyDelete