Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Alone

As I glazed across the street I see a young blonde headed girl. My name is dan and I live in a basement. Because my parents hate blondes. They even said"we will not have a blonde in our house we should kill him". Every time I look outside I would always see the blonde headed girl in a basement. I would always wave to her but I think she is shy to wave back sometimes I wonder what's it like outside and if she was just like me her parents hated blondes and her family's hair was orange.....

By George 

3 comments:

  1. hi George
    i love how you put in a surprise in the end.
    please check out our blog withoneloaf
    Aiko & Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story george,I liked it so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi george
    like your story keep it up
    by tama

    ReplyDelete