Monday, October 20, 2014

My Birthday By Matthew part 1

It was 6:00 in the morning and I was skyping Alex. Suddenly I remembered that it was my birthday! On the 5 October 2014 I turned 10. I got lots of really cool presents and my favourite present was a Minecraft toy squid. Later in the morning we went to Blastacars. My friends that i had invited were Alex, Felix, Griffin, Shann (who couldn't make it), Cyan and Leo.P. When we arrived we were greeted with a bunch of games. but after a while we had to create our racer profile. I called my racer profile Matthew12098. A few minutes later we hit the track, waiting in our cars. My dad was the first to ge going.....but sadly broke down around the first corner.


        TO BE CONTINUED...........


                                                               
This is my toy squid

This is Blastacars

3 comments:

  1. hi Matthew
    it sounds like you had a great birthday.
    from Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matthew,

    souds cool, what was your fav bit?

    ReplyDelete