Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The forest

The plane shook violently. I felt as though a earthquake was happening right under my feet. The plane swooped down into the forest, coming closer and closer... then boom. I saw nothing but black, that's all I remember of the plane crash. when I woke the emerald-green trees were bending over me, the sun  sliced through the leaves. Then suddenly I remembered, the plane. Where was the plane crash site?
I scanned the clearing and I saw nothing. How did I get here? I sat up and looked at my legs, scarlet-red blood was streaked across my arms and legs, blood still spilling from my gashes. I wince in pain  as I struggle to stand but I immediately fall to the ground. Then it's settled, I won't be moving for awhile, but I need food... not now. For a few minutes I lie down, my eyes are closed but I can still sense  everything around me. Soon I drift of into a deep sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment