Monday, October 13, 2014

The cave

The mountain towered over me.  It's sheer peek pointing up to the very top of the world. The jaggered rocks stuck out creating footholds on crevasses to hold onto. As I entered one of the caves  my foot steps echoed and darkness filled the room. I wonder what if anything is is living in this cave...?
The sound of dripping water destracted me from my thoughts. I think the sound is coming from the corner of the room. Cautiously I step closer to the anonymous sound, I should have brought my torch, I thought fustratedly. I came closer until I could feel I was right next to the sound, but the ground tumbled off into a long drop. I looked up and I guessed the water was dripping right above me. I stuck my hand out and a icy cold drop of water fell into the palm of my hand, I pulled back quickly.
Suddenly my hand felt numb and fuzzy and my hand started to heat up. I know that water was cold but that didn't feel like normal water.... What was that liquid and what did it do to my hand?...







6 comments:

  1. Hi Anouska,
    that was very good theme and real cliff hanger i want to know more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi anoshka
    Great wow words,I was getting goose bumps just listening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow amazing writing I felt like I was there

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Anoshka

    great writing really felt involed in it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great story noush i loved is x) well don't i am dying to know what that liquid was?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi anouska WOW lots of good WOW words

    ReplyDelete