Monday, October 13, 2014

The Power surge


the rainbows end power surge,  

I could painfully and unwillingly feel the blood streaking down my legs, inducing an extreme and excruciating case of tortuous pins and needles. Maybe knifes and forks or swords and maces. There was so many g’s of force that it felt like my face was getting ripped off, that my brains were being vacuumed out of my skull the force cracking my comparatively weak skull, very weak. Meanwhile the lever picked up speed the world became a hellhole of bright multicolors as all thoughts shut down with an overload of senses. Then all that was left was the horrible sound of my blood pounding and the vomit on my face from my partner. Finally the ordeal ended as I could see no more and blacked out.

by william

2 comments:

  1. you had really good hard and complex words .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Will,

    loved all your complex words and how the story flowed great sentence starters and heaps of other things can see you worked hard on it and it really paid of

    ReplyDelete