Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Mad Scientist

I followed the evil scientist without him knowing. He trotted into a DARK ROOM.  What I saw I would never forget. What I saw- It had a big body and gloomy green skin. You're right- It Was Frankinstein. He caught sight of me as I started to sprint away He chased after me like a dog chasing a ball. I ran out of the lab panicing and hid behind a tree "Did I lose him?" I whispered to my self…         
.                   ..TO BE CONTINUED…   
       


                                                     By Matthew.

2 comments:

  1. Great story Matthew, like your description, I also liked the similies, and I love the picture, where did you find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matthew,

    What a great description about Frankenstein and what a great picture
    you put on the blog. From Shaan

    ReplyDelete