Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Too Much Fun By Kahma



I hear the sound of myself, Tom and Harry howling with laughter. We're laughing so hard our brains might explode (hopefully not). The odour of stinky mud pains my nose, but I see the clear water glisten above which seems to make the stench powerless. I can taste Mum's dry meatloaf I had eaten earlier, as I burp. I feel Tom tugging my shoulder yelling, ''This is so much fun!" 

I laugh in agreement, I wish school didn't exist so we could do this everyday. It would also to stop Dad lecturing me about my bad grades.   

2 comments:

  1. Wow Kahma, I wish there was more here for me to read. This is such a gripping story. You really have me hooked because of the description let alone the topic. Well done, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow cool story!

    ReplyDelete