Thursday, March 13, 2014

A Dark place

My heart was beating. An old, slimy, wet staircase appeared in front of me. "What shall I do?" I asked. But nobody was there. All I heard was the wind howling. My hands were shaking. I was scared. I didn't know what to do. It was a horridle day. There were grey clouds everywhere. I saw bright lights in the sky. It was so dark.                                                                 
                                      HELP ME...    
                                                  By Cassie

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cassie
    I LOVE how you made your writing really descriptive .
    I really painted a picture in my head
    Holly :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cassie,
    Your writing was so descriptive and interesting!
    Do you know what will happen next in the story? I'd love to know!

    Maya Room 11

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll help you Cass! Love Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cassie
    I like how you described how you felt. Perhaps you should add a bit more about where you are.
    Kaia

    ReplyDelete