Friday, March 21, 2014

The Bright Green Lamborghini By Hannah

The gleaming of wheels daze my eyes while the sleek design of the Lamborghini zooms wildly past. My eyes narrow as the glaring frustrating lights blaze in the night sky.  The vain Lamborghini screeches its tires tearing around the motorway. The unusual doors that go upwards close and it dashes away in a blur. Bright green is the colour of the Veneous Lamborghini. The rumble of the engine deafens my ears as my arms start to tremble. My dry throat quenches more and more for water as I watch the bright green cheetah whizes away.

By Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah,

    What a really good description about The Bright Green Lamborghini. I really liked how you used really good adjectives and adverbs and the last sentence you did. Keep it up, Shaan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Hannah,
    WOW!!!!! Love your discription writing and fabulose wow words keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete