Friday, March 21, 2014

THE DEVIL'S WHEEL By Harry

The time of happiness is up. The ungreased gears of the power surge creak up. I'm in the sky now. I still taste that disgusting low caliorie ice cream. Suddenley I hear a shunt of a lever. Screams make my ear drums bleed. People strapped tight in front of me hang on for thier dear lives. The wind trys to rip me in half. Suddenly, the person in front of me let out the most vile vomit ever. I'm relived that the low calorie ice cream taste is gone, because there's nothing worst than that. I can now sense everyone's fear of dying. I too end up thinking I'm goning to die but just then, a forgiving mechanic below pulls a lever. The devil's wheel stops moving. I unstrap, I spit out the vomit, fall to the ground, and smooch it.

1 comment:

  1. I loved it! Very descriptive writing Harry!

    ReplyDelete