Friday, March 21, 2014

Power Surge by Leonardo

The fear of falling is spreading in my head like wild fire. The smell of vomit is poisoning, threatening me to do it.  The sky, cars and hands are just a blur. When is this life threatening ride going to end? I hold my breath so vomit doesn't come up. My tummy is churning and tossing. I scream so loud my voice box hurts. The people in line are as tiny as baby ants. Finally I'm off but I'm feeling dizzy I have to lie down... bbluuuhhh noooooooo. 


                                                                              

2 comments:

  1. Charlize and LetishaMonday, March 24, 2014

    Gosh that wouldn't feel too nice but that is so true.
    We know how you feel.
    It felt like we where actually on the ride again.

    :D =) XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made me experience your feelings. Wow

    ReplyDelete